aswim in knits

Saturday, July 28, 2007

thank you, all!

To everyone who stopped by and took the college satisfaction survey, thank you! I had 115 comments on the last post, and we had a total of 189 people who completed the survey. We're now done collecting data, so the link in yesterday's post is now dead.

We will most certainly have more data to work with than anyone else in the class! Of course, I kind of had to explain to my classmates how we had so many participants.

Me: See, I have this blog ... I write about knitting. Knitters are really nice people. And when you bribe them with the opportunity to win yarn, they'll come through for you!

Them: Oh ... Um, yeah. Sure.

So, thank you to everyone who helped! I will be spending the rest of the day crunching numbers, and will select a contest winner tonight.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • Congrats! Hee hee - it is pretty hard to explain knitting blogs to the uninitiated, isn't it?!

    By Blogger Chris, at 10:53 AM  

  • The knitting community is definitely a thing of wonder, so many very nice people involved in it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:31 PM  

  • Thanks! (smile :) ) I emailed you my addy. (like the socks!)

    By Blogger Turtle, at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home