aswim in knits

Friday, June 22, 2007

Helleborus scarf


Helleborus scarf
Originally uploaded by aswiminknits
Last weekend, I decided that I needed a little non-sock knitting. I wanted a nice easy project, though. I found a photo of mustaa villaa's "Helleborus" scarf on Ravelry and thought it might look good in some of the yarn I have in my stash. It's now about 24" long, and I like how the variegated colors are working -- there is little to no pooling!

Also, now that I upgraded myself to a Flickr pro account, I've been posting more photos in Flickr. I'm also trying out their new "blog this photo" feature. We'll see how I like that in just a moment ...

9 Comments:

  • I really love being able to look at everyone's version of a pattern so easily- that's one of the best Ravelry features. I also went pro on Flickr because of Ravelry and have been posting photos there a lot more frequently. I'm still trying to sort out how to tag them with the camera used.

    By Blogger Julie, at 8:03 AM  

  • Oh, that is a cool scarf pattern - thanks for the link!

    By Blogger Chris, at 12:57 PM  

  • The openwork really does break the pooling nicely.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 PM  

  • What a pretty scarf!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:08 AM  

  • the scarf is very cute, I love the colors.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 PM  

  • I'm the annoymous, my computer is going insane!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 PM  

  • I really like "Blog this photo" on Flickr.

    By Blogger Kim, at 4:42 PM  

  • I find the BEST stuff on Ravelry. ;-) I love that. It's like the blog to end all blogs.

    Your scarf is pretty--I like that yarn a lot!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 AM  

  • That reminds me a little of the openwork scarf I'm making in Malabrigo!

    By Blogger TheWantonSeedStitch, at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home