aswim in knits

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

shameless whoring, and thank you!

Does anyone have an invite to Ravelry that you would like to send me??? Pretty please?

Thank you all for your nice words about getting in to grad school. In answer to some questions, I will be returning to my alma mater to get an Ed.M. with a specialization in Higher Education Administration. 8 courses, no thesis, all part time. And, for courses that meet at 4 p.m. or later (which mine do), a 50% discount on the tuition! Now that's the way to get a graduate degree ...

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • Wow, that does sound like the ideal way to get a degree!

    Someone took pity on me and gave me an invite. I haven't received any invites to give out yet...

    By Blogger Chris, at 6:36 PM  

  • That's great. Hope you like being back at school. Sorry, no Ravelry invites. I sent an email asking to be a beta tester. No word yet.

    By Blogger Kathy, at 7:59 PM  

  • hey that 50% off is that just a special school of education perk? i got my MPH from BU while i was working there -- also not a bad way to get a degree.

    good luck with school

    and sorry. no invites left here either.

    By Blogger maryse, at 8:32 PM  

  • Still trying to figure out if I have invites. If I do, you'll get one.

    By Blogger FemiKnitMafia, at 9:23 AM  

  • Danielle, I have one. Do you want it sent to this email address or another?

    By Blogger Jofrog, at 9:39 AM  

  • Just wanted to re-assure you that your sock pal exists and is blog stalking:) I may have more questions soon, but right now I'm in the middle of moving from a condo to a house *eek* You have knit some beautiful socks, so I'll have lots of thinking to do:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:52 PM  

  • holy crap! congrats! that is really great. I have been keeping a low profile lately, becasue things are so crazy around here. I miss SnB and hope to be back soon!

    By Blogger Bostonworkerbee, at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home