aswim in knits

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I have not forgotten you! I've just been very busy. We moved into our new house on Monday. Before that, we were packing and shopping for house stuff and dealing with painters. And, as of this morning, a plumber to fix a leak in our bathroom. (No, not nearly as bad as what happened to Ruth's bathroom!)

Now we are unpacking and furnishing and decorating, and remembering where we packed/unpacked everything. (The underwear got lost in the move. Luckily for everyone, they were found the next day.)

I've still been knitting (mostly in the car on the way to work) (no, not while driving ... while husband is driving!).

Bloggy dear, I still love you! Every day, I think of something I want to post. Unfortunately, it has also been performance review season here at work, so I thought it best to focus on the tasks of my paid employment for a few weeks.

Luckily, the review went well, and I shall return with photos soon.

(In the meantime, if any readers have a favorite Etsy shop to recommend for artwork in the "el cheapo" to "slightly higher but still not expensive" price range, let me know. We're looking for bedroom and livign room art.)

Until later,
Danielle

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

  • Congrats on the move, I hope the unpacking goes well!

    By Blogger Julie, at 4:47 PM  

  • It sounds like a mostly successful move. Good luck with the unpacking!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:23 PM  

  • Yay! The move is over!!!! I'm glad to hear that you're getting settled in.

    By Blogger Chris, at 7:43 PM  

  • I was just wondering about you and how things were going. Welcome to the neighborhood!

    By Blogger Susan, at 9:06 PM  

  • Congratulations on the new house!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 AM  

  • Oh that sounds like fun and not fun at the very same time! We'll be here when you get back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:13 PM  

  • Yay for new houses! You will post some pictures, right??

    By Blogger Ruth, at 2:42 PM  

  • Check out http://onepaintingaday.wordpress.com/ I'm not sure what she charges, but she has some stuff up on ebay for $75.00 "Buy it Now" price so it probably wouldn't be too crazy expensive and she has some beautiful paintings.

    I hope the move is going well and you got a good performance review.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 PM  

  • We miss you! Hope your unpacking is moving along easily! Did you get a house with enough yarn storage?

    By Blogger 5elementknitr, at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home