aswim in knits

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Koigu rainbow baby socks

Thank you for all my birthday wishes! For some reason, now that I have upgraded to the new blogger, comments come into my email box in a way that I cannot reply directly to them. I'll need to look into that. (I have no idea when, though, since I am about to go spend the weekend working on the new house...)

Thanks to those of you who let me know that the socks will fit a baby, if not at birth, then soon.

Wear them down...

Or wear them up ...
I've started a hat to match, too.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Those are so cute!! I've heard that same complaint about the new blogger from a lot of people... And for some reason, your site isn't updating in bloglines - there's a little red exclamation point beside it... I finally realized I hadn't heard from you in a while and decided to check it out.

    By Blogger Chris, at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home