aswim in knits

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

growl

The Christmas spirit has yet to descend upon me. I am tired, grumpy, and not the least bit festive.

I have been knitting, but not taking pictures. What's a blog entry without a photo?

I hope I snap out of this funk soon. All I want to do is crawl under the covers and nap. Grrr.

(Every time I mention feeling tired or cranky, I get questions. No, I'm not pregnant. I don't suffer from SAD. I just need to average more than 6 1/2 hours of sleep per night. Here's hoping for an early-to-bed evening...)

7 Comments:

  • I hope it cheers you up to know that you made me laugh!
    Everytime I'm sleepy/grumpy/abnormally hungry, someone says, "You might be pregnant!" and it annoys me to no end. Glad to know my friends aren't the only uncouth ones...
    Here's to long winter's naps!

    By Blogger Lori, at 3:17 PM  

  • Or maybe it's PMS ... grumpy. I USE to hear that one. Let the cheer begin!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:42 PM  

  • Hmm, maybe some festive spiked eggnog?? ;)

    By Blogger Chris, at 4:04 PM  

  • Ever since we started dating, whenever my husband would tell his mother "Guess what?" her response was always "She's pregnant?"

    And to answer your question of what would a blog post without pictures be? Pretty much my blog.

    By Blogger Katie, at 4:29 PM  

  • Amazing what lack of sleep will do, isn't it? Wishing you lots and lots and lots of shut eye.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 PM  

  • Ah yes! Ever since I got married, people always seem to be asking me if I am pregnant or planning to become pregnant. But then again, I do have the word "Mom" in my blogger identity name. Oh dear.

    By Blogger Bostonworkerbee, at 9:22 AM  

  • Grumpiness and the holidays just seem to go together. Hope you have a chance to have a few nights of good sleep.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home