aswim in knits

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ravelry love

So, JoFrog was so sweet to send me a Ravelry invite. Now I'm hooked!!!

I *HEART* Jessica and Casey!! What a fantastic thing they've created.

We still have not set up our internet service at home, so I am sneaking in some Ravelry time in spare moments at work. As soon as we figure out the internet thing (new computer? old computer? wireless? what hardware do we need to update?) you had better believe that there will be some serious Ravelry time chez moi.

If you've got a Ravelry account, let me know your name so that I can add you to my friends list.

In the meantime, hang tight while I figure out the computer stuff, upgrade to a Flickr pro account, and proceed to catalog all my WIPs, FOs, UFOs, and stash. What a happy little OCD knitter I will be :)

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

  • i know! ravelry rocks hardcore!

    By Blogger spajonas, at 8:17 PM  

  • I'm glad you got an invite!! :)

    Wireless rocks.

    By Blogger Chris, at 8:17 PM  

  • I've had visitors for the past two weeks so I've not yet figured out the Ravelry and Pligg stuff yet but I *am* on Ravelry and started working on the setup today. Pretty sure I added you as a friend.

    By Blogger Julie, at 10:49 PM  

  • Dying of curiosity over here! Though the thought of photographing all my stash is a bit daunting...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:52 AM  

  • KnittingInPink was kind enough to give me an invite. 5elementknitr same as my blog! I can't figure out how to list friends there but when I do, I'll add you, too!

    By Blogger 5elementknitr, at 12:51 PM  

  • Your sock pal is channeling you....


    You seem to like (not going to say if you've knit with it before) the yarn and color I was thinking of for you:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:01 PM  

  • I still have not quite caught on to the Ravelry thing. And I have to figure out pligg for sockapalooza. You would think after 25 years in the software industry it would all come naturally.

    By Blogger Lucia, at 11:42 AM  

  • I am hooked on Ravelry too! I am getting so behind on my blog roll just looking around and see who's on there and what patterns there are and ...

    By Blogger Dorothy, at 11:10 PM  

  • Question: Would you rather have a yarn you've looked at and/or used and liked, or something I don't think you've mentioned that I think you would really like?

    --Your Sock Pal

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home