aswim in knits

Thursday, June 14, 2007

my new socks

Last month, I mentioned that I was working on some new socks for me. Here they are! The first photo shows the stitch pattern and color best, but the second one is there to prove that there ARE two socks. I'm going to SnB at lunch today, and brought the socks along to see if someone can take a better photo :)



Project specs:
Yarn: Artyarns Ultramerino 4, color 109
Needles: size 1 Knitpicks DPNs
Pattern: Diagonal Cross-Rib socks from Favorite Socks
Gauge: 9 sts/in in pattern, I think -- the pattern is written for a man size sock, so I knit at a smaller gauge to get socks that fit me
Pattern mods: added EOP heel
New techniques: first EOP heel!

Posted on Ravelry.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • They look great. You've gotten lots of knitting done, considering that you have plenty of other things going on.

    By Blogger Kathy, at 2:42 PM  

  • Very nice work! pretty cool sock hanger thingys too!

    By Blogger Bostonworkerbee, at 8:49 AM  

  • oooooo, nice! That pattern may work well for my sockpal ... I'm having trouble figuring out what to do this year.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home