aswim in knits

Friday, June 15, 2007

hats for charity

I knit 9 hats for charity this winter/spring. I need to mail them out soon. The top one (stripes) will go to Dulaan. Going clockwise, the next 3 are chemo caps which will go to Rebekah for the hospital where her husband has been treated.


The remaining 5 are all warm woolies for Dulaan -- of the 6 hats I made for Dulaan, 4 of them fit me or are too big for me (I have a small head). This is perfect, as the greatest need is now for larger sizes.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • What beautiful hats! Good job!

    By Blogger 5elementknitr, at 11:36 AM  

  • Very impressive, my dear. Very impressive. Your charity knitting is truly inspirational.

    By Blogger FemiKnitMafia, at 11:40 AM  

  • Oh thank you! We will be sure to get them to the Cancer center. They will love them.

    Oh and by the way, nice socks from yesterday's post.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home