aswim in knits

Monday, September 08, 2008

vacation!!!

Is it still a vacation when you have wireless internet access? I think so.

This week, I'm here.

I brought these two along for company:
Thom smiling (by aswim in knits)Schacht Matchless DT (by aswim in knits)

And a whole lotta wool.

Yesterday Thom and I took a drive down to Kennebunkport. I could very easily live here.

ocean view (by aswim in knits)
View of the ocean from the aptly named Ocean Avenue.

Wildwood Baptist Chapel, Kennebunkport (by aswim in knits)
Wildwood Baptist Chapel

Quote of the day, from Thom of course: "There are a lot of Quebec-ians on vacation here."

Quebecois, Thom, Quebecois.

His response: "Quebec-ians is easier to say."

(Note: he is reading over my shoulder as I type. Say hi to him!)

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

  • Hi Thom!

    (but it's NOT easier to say Quebec-ians!) :)

    By Blogger (formerly) no-blog-rachel, at 10:59 AM  

  • That looks like a lovely spot! Have a great week!

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 11:16 AM  

  • Hi Thom! :)

    I think it's easier to say Quebec-ians too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 AM  

  • Hi Thom!!

    Ooh, I'm so jealous! It's been way too long since we've been up to Maine!

    By Blogger Erin, at 11:51 AM  

  • Hi Thom! Looks like you had a fun time together! I can't pronounce it either way. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 PM  

  • I agree, easier to say. lol!

    By Blogger Jess, at 3:09 PM  

  • Have a great week!

    By Blogger Manise, at 3:53 PM  

  • Hi Thom!

    It's actually more of a vacation with wireless internet; no worrying about what you're missing :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:32 PM  

  • Looks like pretty good company to me!

    Hi Thom!

    By Blogger Sarah, at 6:11 PM  

  • Hi, Thom! Hope you are both having a great time on your vacation and YES it is a vacation!

    By Blogger Susan, at 8:35 PM  

  • Hi, Thom! Looks like a lovely getaway.

    By Blogger Chris, at 8:51 AM  

  • Hi Thom! Lovely when the necessities of life are as simple as a wheel, and a good spouse.

    By Blogger Laurie, at 3:40 PM  

  • What a lovely spot! Hi Thom!

    By Blogger Deb, at 6:06 PM  

  • Hi, Thom! I'm coming to visit. See you in an hour. Just kidding, but I wish.

    By Blogger Lucia, at 8:28 PM  

  • I'm totally and completely jealous:)

    I tagged you for a meme on my blog:)

    By Blogger Meghann, at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home