aswim in knits

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

oh look, more yarn

I just realized that I never blogged about this yarn.

Phoe's yarn (by aswim in knits)

The fiber is some targhee top from Susan's Spinning Bunny. I'm not sure of the colorway, but I call it "Lilly Pulitzer." I got the fiber in a destash from Kari/Up The Mud Creek.

Phoe's yarn (by aswim in knits)

I spun it for Phoe in exchange for a beautiful chevron scarf. I haven't measured WPI yet, but it's the same fiber spun to the same specs as this yarn, and feels pretty similar.

Phoe's yarn (by aswim in knits)

I still need to mail this to Phoe, but my office moved and I no longer have a post office conveniently located near my office. And I've been spending most of my weekends doing homework, not errands. As soon as I'm done with school (three more days, not that I'm counting!), then I'll package this up and pop it into the mail for Phoe!

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home