aswim in knits

Monday, August 18, 2008

friends and family

I had a delightful weekend, full of friends and family. I spent Saturday at the Fiber Revival. I was having such a good time that I forgot to stop and take photos.

I saw many wonderful people, but this lady is one of my favorites. Oh yeah, and her mom Ruth is pretty nice too :)

wooly babe (by farwellclay)
(Photo lifted borrowed from Julia.)

On Sunday, Thom and I went to Wells Beach, Maine, with his brother's family.

Our niece Gracie:
Gracie (by aswim in knits)

Our other niece Jane:
supermodel! (by aswim in knits)

Sisterly fun:
Jane and Grace (by aswim in knits)

And the love of my life:
Thom smiling (by aswim in knits)

A very good weekend.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

  • It was great seeing you on Saturday!

    By Blogger Kate Linnea Welsh, at 3:56 PM  

  • Oh, that is SUCH a cute picture of you!

    By Blogger Bertha, at 4:07 PM  

  • Looks like a great weekend!

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 4:48 PM  

  • Looks so fun! I want to go to a fiber anything one day!

    By Blogger Sarah, at 5:23 PM  

  • *sigh* I wish I'd been there.

    By Blogger Lucia, at 5:48 PM  

  • Ahhhhh...

    By Blogger Chris, at 6:15 PM  

  • It was good to finally meet you in person; next time we'll have to visit more.

    Looks like a fun time at the beach on Sunday, too (Wells Beach is in my neck of the woods; I'm just south of it in York.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 PM  

  • Awwwwww, looks like a delightful time!

    By Blogger maritza, at 9:49 PM  

  • She (we) is (are) pretty fond of you, too!

    By Blogger Ruth, at 10:48 PM  

  • Looks like a lovely weekend. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home