aswim in knits

Friday, April 25, 2008

it's finally springtime!

Just the right time for a new pair of wool socks, right?

Kaffe Fassett Regia socks (by aswim in knits)

These are just a basic pair of socks in Kaffe Fassett Regia sock yarn. I love the colors, and the stripes amuse me. Yes, I am a bit obsessive about matching the stripes. I finished them a week or two ago, and they went right into my drawer for next fall. Details Raveled.

This leaves me with 2 WIPs on the needles -- a secret project and a very large and overdue project nearing completion. I am really, really, really trying to finish both of these projects before starting anything else. Let's see how long that lasts -- I have a rainbow calling my name.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

  • With the weather like we get? You never know...you may be wearing those pretty socks next week!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:06 AM  

  • Pretty! Heh, if you were here, you could wear those socks today...

    By Blogger Chris, at 12:10 PM  

  • The KF yarn hasn't tempted me much ... until now. Great socks.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 1:34 PM  

  • Great socks!

    I wear my wool socks at least until the end of May.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:42 PM  

  • They are perfect twins! And cooler weather is coming, fear not.

    By Blogger Laurie, at 4:43 PM  

  • Rad socks! Great job on the matchy-matchy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 PM  

  • Perfect stripes as usual! Love them! I need to get my hands on some of that!

    By Blogger Jess, at 2:36 PM  

  • love the color. It's still cold enough to were them for a while now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 PM  

  • When you live in New England you need springtime wool socks.

    Note to self: giving Danielle yarn is dangerous.

    By Blogger Lucia, at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home