aswim in knits

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

if it's Wednesday, it must be random

Just a few things today ...

1) Have you heard about PopKnits yet? This is a new project from the very talented Steph at Gleek.net. She's launched an online knitting magazine focused on vintage and vintage-inspired styles. Go forth, read, and design! (I'm noodling around with an idea for a baby sweater ...)

2) Want an afghan? Too lazy to knit your own? The lovely ladies at MDK are auctioning one off. Check it out.

3) The countdown has started -- two more weeks of school for the semester, and then two summer classes, and then I'm done with my master's degree! But the next two weeks will be b.u.s.y. -- I have a big research paper to finish, and a take-home exam that I think will be more like a series of short essays. Sigh.

4) I'm knitting something I can't blog about. It is not mindless knitting. There has been frogging. All of this makes for boring blogging.

5) Therefore, I shall find some other kind of image to blog.
Hmmm .... I have a lot of things I should be doing right now. But this is how I feel instead.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • Just think how much free time you'll have once school is done!

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 4:43 PM  

  • Thanks for the links! That cartoon is how I feel everyday. Yay! for almost finishing the Masters!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:08 PM  

  • aw! thanks for the popknits props! should be fun to see what people submit. i would love to see a baby sweater from you!

    By Blogger spajonas, at 10:02 PM  

  • That is my favorite cartoon of all-time. :) You can get through it!

    By Blogger Chris, at 10:55 PM  

  • The MDK blanket is gorgeous, and the bidders, they are going crazy!

    Great cartoon, BTW. I often feel the same way, for four very different reasons.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home