aswim in knits

Monday, June 19, 2006

Simply Lovely

I finished these socks while I was in NY last week. They are the Simply Lovely Lace socks from the Spring issue of Interweave Knits. Except that I made them full length socks, not the shorties shown in IK.


I apologize for the boring photo. My in-house blogtographer is currently home on vacation and pretending not to be ill. And my lovely hubby, the back-up blogtographer, is dealing with some crap at work, and pretty frustrated by all of it. So, I shall not burden him with taking photos of my feet. You'll have to use your creative imaginations...

Project Specs:
Pattern: Simply Lovely Lace socks, Spring 06 IK.
Yarn: Louet Gems Opal, some blue-ish color.
Needles: Addi Turbos, size 3
Gauge: 6+ sts/in. Not sure exactly. I assume it's probably a tad smaller than pattern gauge, as this is the yarn called for, and they fit nicely even though I have narrow-ish feet.
Pattern Mods: Made the legs longer. I think everything else is the same!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home