aswim in knits

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

mobile blogging enabled

In reponse to a question, I am travelling for work this week. With the Mafia. FYI, the Mafia's mobile blogging machine is fully functional. (Although the wireless access cannot compare to the speed of internet connections at MIT.)

Perhaps there will be pictures tomorrow. There is *hopefully* some fibery fun planned for the brief interlude between my morning appointment and my afternoon conference. With the Mafia herself.

In other news, I plan to meet the Sassy Stitchess and her band of Spiders on Friday. Fun, fun!!

2 Comments:

  • Oh, that sounds fun!

    By Blogger Chris, at 11:45 PM  

  • I told the Mafia, and now I am telling you--get thee to Seaport Yarn. If I were in NY and could only hit one shop, that's the one I'd pick. Unless you're craving big cones of laceweight, in which case you want School Products. I prefer Seaport for overall selection, though, and tools and gadgets and books, books, books.

    By Blogger Beth S., at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home