aswim in knits

Monday, June 05, 2006

Walk This Way*

The Jaywalkers, they are complete.



I got this yarn as a prize for winning a contest on Chris' blog. There is not much else to say. Nothing exciting, tragic, or dramatic happened while knitting these socks.

Project Specs:
Pattern: Jaywalker from MagKnits, smallest size
Yarn: Sock it To Me Collection Colori (from elann.com). As always, color not noted :(
Needles: size 1 Addi Turbos.
Gauge: Umm, probably somewhere close to pattern gauge.

I have now started another pair of socks. What a surprise! I'll try to post a photo tomorrow...
_____________
*Why yes, I am a child of the eighties. Although, at the time I had no idea what the lyric to this song meant. I'm surprised that my parents allowed me to listen to it!!

2 Comments:

  • "Nothing exciting..." was the funniest thing I read all day today. Hee!

    Is there really a subtext to Walk This Way? I never noticed. Such an innocent...

    By Blogger Beth S., at 3:25 PM  

  • They turned out great!!

    Heh, actually, the Aerosmith song that was worse was Big T*n Inch (trying to spare you weird google hits...).

    By Blogger Chris, at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home