aswim in knits

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

bitten by the sock bug

This blog is quickly becoming "all socks, all the time" ...

After I got my Sockapaloooza socks on Friday, I finished a sock on Saturday and cast on for a second sock.



What??? I never said that the second sock matched the first one.

The completed sock is a garter rib sock made of Schaeffer Anne yarn. It looks small. It isn't quite that small in real life, but it is snug. In a good way.

The second sock is the start of another pair of Jaywalkers (do I really have to link???) and the yarn is the Sock it To Me Colori from Elann that I won in a contest at Chaotic Chris' blog. These socks are for me.



The past week has been busy with a lot of swimming and personal stuff. I think it will only get crazier in the weeks ahead. Nothing bad, just a lot of things to do and some important decisions to make. So, I'm swiping the "Socks for Sanity" button that has been floating around. I'm going to need it.

3 Comments:

  • The Jaywalkers are going to be beautiful. I love those colors.

    By Blogger Emma, at 10:25 AM  

  • Beautiful colors. Socks are addicting, aren't they?

    By Blogger Ruth, at 5:03 PM  

  • Hi from Austria! Oh, you have been bitten by the sock-bug, haven't you? :) I love the ones you're doing, such beautiful colors, and your Jaywalkers are certainly going to be amazing! Great work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home