aswim in knits

Thursday, April 20, 2006

drive-by blogging

I've been too busy to create a proper post about my Jaywalkers. Tomorrow, I hope! In the meantime ...

1) I got my "apology" Ultramerino 4 from Artyarns. Check it out!

2) Help! I've fallen! And I may have swiped my credit card on the way down!

3) I started a new pair of socks. Check out their cute lil' picot edges. I think I'm in love. (Ignore the paperclip. It's just there to keep the edge from rolling in the photo.)
(They're done in Jawoll Jacquard, in case you are curious...)

I started this because I'm going to see the Yarn Harlot this afternoon and I needed some stockinette knitting. I expect to laugh too loudly to concentrate on much more than that.

4 Comments:

  • Oh, have fun!!! Hopefully we'll see you mentioned on her blog about the event. :)

    Take pictures!!!

    By Blogger Chris, at 4:19 PM  

  • What a beautiful apology! THAT is customer service.

    By this time you've already seen Stephanie in action .... hope it was great!

    By Blogger Ruth, at 5:49 PM  

  • oooh, Purple and Green! The best colours for socks!

    By Blogger Peevish, at 9:09 PM  

  • Cute sock! Hope you had a blast today.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home