aswim in knits

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

They're good!

Now for a report on the rest of the holiday ...

Da liked his lobster claw mittens ...



It's not the best photo, but I'm not sure that he would understand why I needed to take a better one. ("For the log? What log? Oh, you said blog? What's a blog? Oh, on the computer ..."). Rest assured, this is a look of deep appreciation for wooly handknits.

My mom and dad liked the Red Sox Socks. Photos to follow, as I did not take any on Christmas Day.

And, in other knitterly goodness, I got some additions to my library. Mom and Dad got me a subscription to Interweave Knits. They also got me a Sensational Knitted Socks and Barbara Walker's Treasury of Knitting Patterns. The two books were mail ordered, and just arrived today, so I'm going to pick them up at mom and dad's house tomorrow.

Oh, and I also got a gift certificate to one of my LYS's from Mom and Dad, and one of these cute little sheepy tape measures from Santa (I think Mim helped him out with that one!).



What wonderful gifts -- I can't wait to use all of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home