aswim in knits

Friday, December 23, 2005

Two days and counting

Riiiiiiiiiiiiip...

Last night the sock was ripped back to its gusset. I reknit a half an inch or so, and will go into full finishing frenzy mode this afternoon.

In the meantime, I finished the gift bag for my boss last night.



I also wrapped the Sox socks.



And some other presents.



Yes, the tree is bothy tiny and fake. It's from our first apartment, where a full sized live tree would have crowded us out of the house and onto the sidewalk. We got a real tree last year, but were so busy this year that we just put up the little guy. You can also see the vintage-y stocking in the background. I knit it for Thom two years ago, my first Christmas of knitting. It matches mine, which my grandmother knit for me when I was little. Aww.

And, I also got a few gifts at practice last night. Best one? Probably this ...



... because now I don't have to stop and buy white wine to bring on Christmas Day! This one saves me time AND money!!!

Hopefully, I'll have time for one more post tomorrow morning. If not, I may be incomputercado for a few days, as I will be at the in-laws, who have an old computer with slow dial-up service. Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home