aswim in knits

Friday, December 14, 2007

mysterious ways

I got a mysterious email ... apparently so did some others.

Hello Danielle,
SO you thought you could escape the knitting war 'eh *grin* nope, not so fast little one....YOU have been chosen.
Why you ask...........because of your gorgeous knits, and your great attitude even during the busiest time of the holiday season!!
sooooo should you accept, you must post this message on your blog, with my name blured please. All contributors will become known at the end of the game. You will also be given a website to go to for tracking your progress, for information and for your fans to follow you. You must also post the website:)
Well dear warrior, do you accept????
1,2,3,4 I declare a KNITTING WAR…………………………..YOU have been chosen…should you choose to accept this mission, you will receive your orders soon….via your blog….your war will be against another yet fun and famous knitter.
What are the details you say…..to see who can finish ALL Christmas knitting before Christmas……the reward for winning this war you ask……a donation of $5 per winners project to afore mentioned charity of their choice…….anyone wishing to join in must sign in to whomever’s blog they represent by stating “I’M IN” this means they too will meet with every finished project $5 to the charity of winners choice. The secret agents at hand will be keeping track of whose who. I cannot tell you who these 3 people are….well, I could, but then I would have to take all your stash so mumms the word ‘eh.
So strong warrior……………..do you choose or not!!!!

Your blog address:http://www.1234knittingwar.blogspot.com/

*****
I'm intrigued!! I do have a bit of a competitive streak (stop laughing, Mafia!). There's one little wrinkle that I need to get sorted out ... I've replied to the sender, so we'll have to see what happens next ...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home