aswim in knits

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

another episode of the "Danielle and Mafia Show"

During a busy day at work...

The Mafia left a comment on the last post:

You make nicer hats for charity than most people make for themselves. That must count for extra going-to-heaven points, right? But don't get too many points, cuz you'll miss me when you get there. Or perhaps those points will be good for a weekend pass. Just a thought.

Danielle's reply:
Umm, hi, Saint Peter? I have some extra brownie points. Could I trade them in for a daypass for the Mafia? I promise to chaperone her while she is here. I can't promise that she won't make a pass at the redheaded angel (you know, the one with the cleavage), but I think I can keep her under control for 48 hours. Maybe.

The Mafia, again:

I was thinking that you'd need the weekend pass to get outta there periodically. And I didn't think they'd let me in, even on a weekend pass. Clearly you have more faith in me than I have in myself. Hmmm... you = more faith. I might be onto something there.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • LOL!

    By Blogger Chris, at 6:55 PM  

  • I was with you on reading the Mafia's comment - that she wanted to get in to see you! But I've always thought that hell would be more fun (aside from the endless suffering. yeah.).

    By Blogger Kim, at 7:24 PM  

  • If hell is really more fun, why would anyone want to go to heaven? I think of heaven as an immense yarn store right next to the world's biggest bookstore, which in turn is right next to a food court of all the world's best cuisine (in my version Indian and Greek are featured). And all the stores give unlimited credit, and all the employees closely resemble either Harrison Ford or Dustin Hoffman in their younger days. (Except of course the ones looking after Mafia; she gets to decide whom they resemble.)

    (Remind me to tell you all the raunchiest heaven and hell jokes I know.)

    By Blogger Lucia, at 7:51 PM  

  • Haha! Man you guys are funny!

    By Blogger Bertha, at 10:23 PM  

  • Early morning grinning. You two.

    By Blogger Laurie, at 7:25 AM  

  • I wanna hear Lucia's jokes! I bet they're fantastic.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home