aswim in knits

Saturday, November 10, 2007

back in the saddle; now with photos!

Remember the dead Muppet pelts of last week? Not one to be easily defeated, I cast on for some more clogs.

not-yet-felted clogs

These ones are for my mother in law, for Christmas. They are all done except for the felting. They went pretty fast -- less than a week. The yarn is Araucania Nature Wool in pink and gray. I did some Ravelry searching and others have been successful with this yarn/pattern combo, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will work well :)

I also started something else new ...

DSCN4009

Details to follow when they are complete. I finished the one shown above, and have cast on for the mate. Hint: they're not socks!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • Mittens, baby leg warmers or a baby sweater sleeve?

    Hope the felting goes as it should- evenly.

    By Blogger Manise, at 10:31 AM  

  • I hope these clogs work for you - I bet they will! I've had great luck with Lamb's Pride and a strand of LP held with a strand of Kureyon.

    By Blogger Chris, at 11:26 AM  

  • leg warmers? Mittens? the world's tiniest hat?

    By Blogger Meghann, at 3:56 PM  

  • so pretty! i love pink and gray and the pink with the blue is very very nice. you've been busy!

    By Blogger Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo, at 7:25 PM  

  • Very pretty clogs; can't wait to see how they felt up.

    I'm guessing mitts.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:13 PM  

  • I am likewise guessing mitts. Good all over you for not getting defeated with the clogs!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 AM  

  • Yah, I can see mitts or gloves are on order here. Good luck with the clogs.

    By Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut, at 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home