aswim in knits

Saturday, November 10, 2007

long time no post

Yikes! It's been a week since my last post.

In that time, I started and finished a project. I tried taking photos, but we leave home while it's still dark and come home after it gets dark again, and that doesn't do much for the quality of the photos. Nor does having the camera battery die on the first photo.

I'll try to get some pictures this weekend. I've also started another special project, and hopefully I'll get some shots of this one too.

Laters. Have a good long weekend, for all of you who get Monday off.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • I'm impatient. Take those photos on your lunch break! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 AM  

  • Hee hee - sounds like you're about to take confession...

    By Blogger Chris, at 11:14 AM  

  • I'm impatient too...but totally get the dark when you leave dark when you arrive dilemma of blogtographizing.

    By Blogger Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo, at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home