aswim in knits

Thursday, September 20, 2007

rounding the bend and nearing the finish line

Despite my best efforts, the color of my Peace Fleece sweater refuses to be photographed. This is the best I got.

PF sweater

Oh, you wanted to see the sweater too? It's thoroughly unremarkable. It's nearly done -- maybe another 3" to go, and a few ends to weave in.

PF sweater

I really hope to have a new sweater by the end of the weekend. Of course, I also have a paper to write for class. I've been exceptionally disciplined so far this semester. My plan is to go the library and study every Friday night (LOSER!) so that I can knock off a few hours of homework at the start of the weekend, and actually enjoy one of the weekend days without homework looming over my head. So, if I do good work on Friday and Saturday, I can loaf about and knit on Sunday :)

Also, I finally managed to get photos of several other knitty things (though not all), so more posting shall ensue. Though not right now, since I need to go explore some legal issues in higher education.

PS -- Go give the Mafia some fiber-bloggy-love if you haven't yet. She's had a first class shitty week. Would that wool could make everything better.


Labels:

8 Comments:

  • thanks babe. i'll take all the love i can get.

    By Blogger FemiKnitMafia, at 8:41 PM  

  • You are disciplined. I'd view Friday as my relaxation day, then let it follow me through the weekend, totally regretting my lack of focus. You are good! Can't wait to see the sweater.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 PM  

  • Can't wait to see the sweater on you!

    By Blogger Manise, at 7:02 AM  

  • yeah, i need to be more disciplined about getting school work done. i have an exam on wednesday and i have to study!

    By Blogger maryse, at 7:26 AM  

  • Nothing wrong with studying on a Friday night! :)

    By Blogger Chris, at 9:17 AM  

  • Want to finish my Peace Fleece sweater too? ;-) Seriously, you set some kind of land speed record on this one, I think.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:29 AM  

  • You're making incredible progress on that sweater. Will you be taking it to Rhinebeck?

    By Blogger Ruth, at 1:45 PM  

  • that sweater is just flying off the needles! i've heard peace fleece is great.

    By Blogger spajonas, at 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home