aswim in knits

Saturday, August 25, 2007

on vacation

I've been on vacation this week, but not away. I got lots of stuff done, but I didn't feel like blogging, though I've got stuff I could talk about. Next week, I guess.

In the meantime, let me at least post a photo. Baby socks, in Socks that Rock. Does the colorway look familiar? Yes, these are made with the leftovers of the socks that Ruth, my Sockapalooza pal last year, made for me.

baby socks

Since Ruth is expecting a wee one next month, I thought that this might be a fitting gift. I didn't know Ruth before sockpalooza, though she lives near me and I read her blog. We've now gotten to know each other better, and have actually spent time together in person, which is great fun.

(I actually made the socks quite some time ago, but Ruth and I got together yesterday, so now I can post the photo!)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

  • Those socks are adorable!

    By Blogger Chris, at 11:26 AM  

  • They're even cuter in person. :) Thank you again, so much!!

    By Blogger Ruth, at 3:06 PM  

  • What a lovely circle! And of course, adorable socks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 AM  

  • They're so sweet!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 AM  

  • Oh how cute! And thank you for the hats, I know the Cancer Center will be very appreciative. Woul dyou mind if I sent one to my mom's friends who has just started her battle with lung cancer and is starting treatments?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 AM  

  • Hi great reaading your post

    By Anonymous Rodent Control Sioux Falls, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home