aswim in knits

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

of spinning and sales

I've gotten pretty hooked on this spinning thing. Lots of fun, turning fluffy stuff into yarn.

Sheep Shed "sunset"  roving

(Roving from the Sheep Shed. Two-ply in the center, navajo plied then knit on the right.)


One small problem. I don't have a spinning wheel and I really want one :) (Julia has been kind enough to loan me hers, but it is high time that I think about returning it!!)

Unfortunately, as a new home owner and part time grad student, there is no spinning wheel budget at the moment. What's a girl to do?

STASH SALE!!!!!

Yep, I'm selling some yarn. I love all my yarn. But I have to admit that I have far more of it than I will ever knit. So, my loss is your gain!

Good stuff, too ... a couple of kinds of Rowan, some Fleece Artist sock yarn, Ultra Alpaca, and more. All at 25% off retail rates :)

Stash sale

There are two ways to check out the goods --
Click over to my stash sale set
or
check out my trade/sell page on Ravelry

If you are interested in anything, email me at aswiminknits AT yahoo DOT com, or message me on Ravelry. You can leave a comment on Flickr too, although I don't check it as obsessively regularly as I check my email and Ravelry message box.

If you know anyone who might be in the market for some new yarn, feel free to send them this way :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • Hey, you're getting good at this! :-) The little knitted swatch is adorable. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 PM  

  • Ooh, what kind of wheel do you have in mind??

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 2:19 PM  

  • Well I can't think of any better of a reason to sell stash then to buy a spinning wheel! Unfortunately I don't need any stash enhancement.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 PM  

  • NICE job on the spinning.

    By Blogger Laurie, at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home