aswim in knits

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

halfway there!

I'm halfway done with the orange baby blanket! Exactly half done, not a stitch more :)


This is three and a half of the seven rows of heart and star "blocks".

I promised myself that I would finish 5 things on my WIP list before starting anything new. These are the 5 that I decided to finish...

I finished a headband, but I haven't taken a photo yet. I was sick yesterday and I stayed home sick from work again today, so I'm really not in any shape to post a photo of my face :)

Now that I am half way through the baby blanket, I'll spend some more time on the other three WIPs, since the orange is getting monotonous...

10 Comments:

  • Oh my gosh, the baby blanket is just adorable. I love the color. Hope you feel better soon! I saw that headband pattern and immediately went and printed one out to try.

    By Blogger Julie, at 4:15 PM  

  • that baby blanket is very cute. i love that it's in orange.

    awesome.

    By Blogger maryse, at 4:30 PM  

  • I love the blanket. The color is so cheerful.
    I look forward to seeing the headband. The pattern looks very cute.
    Karen
    http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 PM  

  • Oh, the blanket is darling! [and you know what it takes to get me to say "darling".]
    I miss you. Come back to work, k?

    By Blogger FemiKnitMafia, at 6:15 PM  

  • The baby blanket is just wonderful, and it looks like quite a lot of work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 PM  

  • I have always loved that blanket pattern, and yours makes me want to run out and knit one myself. It is wonderful.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 10:39 PM  

  • I hope you're feeling better today! The blanket seems to be coming along pretty quickly and it looks great!

    By Blogger Chris, at 8:13 PM  

  • gorgeous blanket, love the color!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 PM  

  • Man I just love that blanket. I'm fairly new to your blog, so you've probably said, but what pattern is it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 PM  

  • That is a really nice blanket. Simple knits - I so often dismiss them to want to make something more complicated, but that's going to be a really really great blanket.

    By Blogger AmberCake, at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home