aswim in knits

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

why yes, I do still knit ...

Remember this blanket that I started at the end of July?

It's grown to look like this ...

I've completed 2 of the 7 rows of hearts and stars. There are 5 "blocks" in each row, and the blanket will grow to be 7 "blocks" tall. I've still got a ways to go, although I hope to finish this by the end of the summer...
It's a long, boring slog -- 43" long, probably, and I am only done with 13"! -- but I know that the recipients (Baby Jared and his parents) will like it, so it makes it worth the time :)

4 Comments:

  • It is a cute blanket and I'm sure it will be worth it for people who will appreciate it.

    By Blogger Mindy, at 1:05 PM  

  • Oh geez, that's cute! I love the color! :-)

    By Blogger Beth S., at 1:36 PM  

  • Oh what a cute blanket! I absolutely love it. I'm also so happy you visited my blog, because now I know of yours!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 PM  

  • It's really cute! I'm slogging away on the moderne log cabin myself, and have to work on other things to prevent slipping into a coma...

    By Blogger Chris, at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home