aswim in knits

Monday, July 24, 2006

home again

I'm back! I'm glad to be home again. Between June 13 and July 22, I was on the road or out of town for 23 of 40 days.

I now have a backlog of crafty things to attend to, and some completed (or newly purchased) items to show. But, since I am still feeling scattered, I can't promise that I will do this in any sort of coherent order!

First up, more sewing supplies:

On one of my days at home, I went to Winmill Fabrics and bought some fabric for more summer skirts.

This striped fabric (thread shown for scale) will be used to make this skirt.

This riotously colored stuff will also be for a skirt, probably another one of these ones, but without the ribbons...
I also tried to buy some orange sock monkey fabric to make pajama pants for Thom, but it is sold out everywhere that I looked. Bah!

Tonight might just be a sewing night ...

2 Comments:

  • That funky monkey fabric is adorable!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:27 PM  

  • I know that Crafty Planet has red sock monkey fabric in stock. I can't remember about orange, since I wasn't interested in that...

    By Blogger Chris, at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home