aswim in knits

Monday, July 03, 2006

home again

Yesterday morning, I got home from the 2006 Age Group National Championships in Seattle, and proceeded to sleep for most of the day.

We had a great meet -- 5 routines earned national top 10 rankings in their event. Here are a few photos of our top team in action -- they came home with a 10th place finish in their age group.



I was so busy all week, that all I accomplished was about an inch of a sock, and that included 2 plane flights of four and a half hours each!

But, craftiness resumed today, with a purchase made on my lunch hour. Pics tomorrow!

2 Comments:

  • Hang on... one of those swimmers is YOU? How awesome! And I guess that explains the blog name. ;-)

    By Blogger Beth S., at 4:41 PM  

  • Cool pictures! Good to have you back, too. :)

    By Blogger Chris, at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home