aswim in knits

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Because I am clearly insane ...

... I'm seriously considering joining the 2006 Knitting Olympics. I've been trying hard to avoid doing so. I don't have time. I don't know if I have an appropriate project in the stash. I don't have time. I need to be cleaning my apartment and chilling with the hubby and going to the gym. I don't have time. I won't even be around to watch the opening ceremony or the first two days!!! I'll be on a pool deck in Buffalo for 15 hours a day. No time to knit there!

But, it's like an itch that needs scratching. Can't ignore it. Especially when some of my SnB buddies are doing it. And when some fun Boston area knitters started up Team Boston. Please, I wanna be one of the cool kids, part of the gang ...

What am I thinking of doing? Breaking all reasonable promises to myself and knitting one of these. Maybe the ladybug at the bottom, one of my all time favorites. Or maybe just the ladybug hat!!!

Tune in later for more details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home