aswim in knits

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back from the black hole

The past week or two have been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!! I have had several relatively large projects at work, coupled with the beginning of the busy part of the synchronized swimming season.

That doesn't mean I haven't been knitting! I just haven't been knitting much, or with any particular focus. But, I did manage to finish a few things!

  • Whitby socks for my dad

    This photo isn't great, but the socks also aren't *really* done. I made the toe shorter than my dad would like it, so I need to rip out the toes and reknit. Probably shouldn't take more than one evening in front of the TV. Better photo then!

  • Esther Williams hat.

    I downsized the pattern to make a kids' hat to send to Dulaan. I had just a little yarn leftover, so I'm glad I chose to downsize. Of course, since I have a pinhead, the hat still pretty much fit me!!

  • This took a while to finish since it wasn't a priority before the holidays. Then, I had to get help on the crocheted edging from a friend at my Thursday SnB. But, it's done, and I will put it aside to be sent to Mongolia later this year.


Stay tuned tomorrow for a ***long*** list of things I am working on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home