aswim in knits

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

rockin' the vote

I voted today, and I hope you did too. I won't say much, because Carolyn and Carole said it better than I could.

At 7:15 this morning, we waited in traffic that stretched for nearly a mile. (8/10 to be exact).

voting traffic (by aswim in knits)

We cast our votes. But stickers were not given out at our polling place. I think I'm the only knitter who didn't get a sticker.

knitterly and crafty types like stickers (by aswim in knits)

Maybe I should follow Maritza's lead and make my own.

{Oh, breaking news, Obama just projected to take Ohio! Back to CNN ... see you tomorrow, to celebrate, I certainly hope!}

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

  • You're not the only stickerless knitter, I didn't get one either. I wanted one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 PM  

  • We didn't get them either. Maybe it's not a Massachuetts thing :-)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:21 PM  

  • I got a sticker!

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 10:27 PM  

  • No stickers in JP either.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:36 PM  

  • No stickers? We got stickers in Brookline! See Kaya's here:

    http://tadpole.motime.com

    By Blogger Johanna, at 11:22 PM  

  • No stickers here. But I think I can live with it, all things considered.

    By Blogger Juno, at 12:41 AM  

  • We got stickers at my location, but they were kinda ghetto. I think they stole them from the schools social studies classroom... :P

    Amazing night!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 AM  

  • damn those lucky states with stickers!!

    By Blogger Carolyn, at 9:40 AM  

  • I didn't get stickers either so don't feel bad. Hey, for this kind of result, I'd glady forego stickers!

    By Blogger CrazyFiberLady, at 10:38 AM  

  • I got a sticker! And I'm celebrating today.

    By Blogger Chris, at 10:54 AM  

  • No sticker here either... I was looking forward to it. But at least we all went out and voted!

    By Blogger Stephanie B, at 1:53 PM  

  • Hmm...we got stickers here! And, YIPEE!!!!!!

    By Blogger Meghann, at 9:14 PM  

  • What an election! Woohoo!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 PM  

  • I didn't get one either, but it's OK. I got sore feet canvassing, and that was OK too. As for the results (except for, you know, that CA thing), they are all kinds of OK. Now comes the hard part...

    By Blogger Lucia, at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home