aswim in knits

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

fingers crossed

Lovely bloggy buddies, please keep your fingers crossed for me. We made an offer on another house this morning. So far, so good. Let's see what happens next.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. Especially those who said "you'll find something even better," or something like that. We think we found something as good for us, if not better. Not too many details yet ... I don't want to jinx it!

Ummm, if you're feeling particularly dexterous, would you mind crossing your toes for us too? Crossing eyes? Crossing cables? Whatever it takes!!

Edited to add: Woo hoo! They countered, we counter-countered, and we reached an accepted offer two hours ago! And they threw in a fridge and a snowblower to boot! On to the home inspection. We know a good inspector :)

12 Comments:

  • crossing cables :) hehehe

    By Blogger spajonas, at 7:17 PM  

  • excellent!

    By Blogger maryse, at 9:31 PM  

  • hyAShyhyhyddkhy. Sorry - its really hard to type with your fingers crossed. Yay!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 PM  

  • Hooray!! As I said yesterday, this new house is easier for me to get to. And clearly, that's the most important thing. ;-)

    By Blogger FemiKnitMafia, at 7:17 AM  

  • Excellent!!! :)

    By Blogger Jena, at 8:43 AM  

  • Yay! Can't wait to learn more! Darn, I wish I still saw you guys in person so I could get all the juicy details that don't end up on the blogs for privacy reasons.

    By Blogger Stacy, at 8:46 AM  

  • Hooray! That's great news. Keeping EVERYTHING crossed and hoping for you that the inspection goes well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 PM  

  • Congratulations! I'm going to keep everything crossed for the home inspection.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 2:32 PM  

  • Yay!! Keeping everything crossed. :)

    By Blogger Chris, at 2:58 PM  

  • Oh, good! Everything is crossed :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 PM  

  • Hi Aswim!

    My husband and I were on the other end of this for the past year, trying to sell our condo and find a new place. It is really REALLY rough having to constantly re-negotiate your expectations about where you want to live. I sympathize with you! I can truthfully say, it does get better. I'll be crossing my fingers for you for the next deal. When people say you'll find something better, it is TRUE!!

    By Blogger Bostonworkerbee, at 11:29 AM  

  • Gaaaah! New house! Congrats! (And a snowblower too... that's some good bargaining. :-)

    Do you have to do as much renovating as poor Mafia?

    By Blogger Beth S., at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home