aswim in knits

Friday, October 13, 2006

list of 5 updates

The list of 5 continues.
  • Baudelaire socks for MIL's christmas gift -- done but for 16 rows. May finish tonight.
  • Cabled Seaman's scarf for FIL's Christmas gift. It will match the mittens I made him last year, and a hat that I made the year before.
  • a poncho for grandma
  • Denyse Schmidt potholders

That's only 4. Can I add one more? No, I should finish something else first...

Goal: finish the Baudelaires tonight. Then, maybe back to a looooong ago WIP that I found a new use for.

No socks yet. Although I'm thinking about it. A lot. Koigu, Fleece Artist, Claudia's Handpaint, and Artyarns Ultramerino are top contenders... but those are all for me.

Gotta work on the Grandma poncho and FIL Xmas present first. And an Xmas gift for the Boss Lady... Oy.

3 Comments:

  • You're doing great with your knits! I hope you were able to complete your MIL's xmas gift as planned.

    PS. I love the picture of your FIL with his mittens on. LOL

    By Blogger Samantha, at 8:31 AM  

  • You are really moving along through your list.

    By Blogger Dorothy, at 10:20 AM  

  • Maybe you need to work on something for you to help that sock mojo??

    By Blogger Chris, at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home