aswim in knits

Monday, December 05, 2005

Perhaps I failed to mention...

... that there was some stash enhancement at Thanksgiving.

DSCN0825-2

Ahem. That's some Artyarns Ultramerino 4 in a lovely solid or near-solid teal colorway. During the holiday weekend, I spent some time at Webs with Mim (my M-I-L), niece Jane, and husband's aunt and cousin. I'm reasonably impressed that this is all I purchased! I do have plans for this yarn, but I am not ready to reveal them just yet :)

After yarn shopping, we ate at a Tibetan restaurant in Northampton recommended by The Mafia. Here is Jane, waiting to be seated. Notice the knitting in her hands. We've created a monster. She even picked out a new kids knitting book at Webs, which "Santa" will bring her for Christmas.
DSCN0821-2

I've been busy, busy, busy for the past week. Tomorrow, I hope to post some updates of actual WIPs, of which I have many. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home