aswim in knits

Thursday, October 27, 2005

What's this???

What's this???
DSCN0739-2

Why, it's a completed pair of Broadripple socks!!! And yes, these are my 2nd pair of Socktoberfest socks!

Project specs:
Pattern: Broadripple, from Knitty.com
Yarn: Cascade Fixation. Don't remember the color number, but look how nicely it matches my shirt!
Needles: Size 4 Addi Turbos, 2 socks at once.
Gauge: 7 sts/in, I think. It's a darn stretchy yarn!!

I finished these around 10:30 last night, and wore them until bedtime! I took them off and planned my wardrobe for today, not realizing that I own both a shirt and a sweater that the socks match nearly perfectly. How lucky.

Since it was dark when I finished these, I have not yet taken a good photo of them up close. If you don't mind seeing them on my feet again, here is what the insteps look like. I'll post a better picture later, probably this weekend.
DSCN0741-2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home