aswim in knits

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Dresses

Here are the dresses I made for our nieces. The one on the left is for Gracie, who's 3 1/2. The one on the right is for Jane, who is 7. The dresses look almost the same size. Well, the girls are almost the same size too! I hope that they will fit right. We'll see them this weekend, so I'll check on that ... if they are too long, I can rehem them, but if they are too short or too tight, I don't think I can do anything!
DSCN0297-2

Hmm, now that I am looking at the photo, I realized that I need to iron them! Oops. I'll do that before the weekend. I also need to do some sewing on Gracie's dress -- there are some parts of the lining that need to be hand sewn, and there is a hook and eye for the top of the zipper. Not too much left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home