aswim in knits

Friday, June 10, 2005

so close, yet so far

The Little Star sweater is almost done -- it's seamed and the ends have even been woven in. Now all it needs is a collar, which I chose to do last. However, this weekend I have NO free time -- I have a reception, a haircut, a 5 hour practice, a graduation party, a dinner, a boat cruise, a brunch, and a banquet to attend. And hopefully some time to do laundry so I have something to wear to all of these events. Yikes! (Please don't think I'm bragging about my kick-ass social life; most weekends I would only do one or two of these things, but somehow they all conincided this weekend.)

So, I hope to get my husband to do some of the driving so that maybe on Monday I will have a FO to show you ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home