aswim in knits

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A visit to the doctor

Why I dislike going to the eye doctor:
Every single time, they try to perform an intraocular pressure exam, I end up in tears. I am terrified of having something touch my eye. It's usually not until I end up in tears that the doctors realize I'm not kidding about being so afraid of this.

Why I like going to the eye doctor:
I have been seeing a neuro-opthamologist at Mass Eye and Ear, which involves a schlep into downtown Boston. Since I hate parking there, I park at work and take the T in. I never know how bad traffic will be or how soon I can catch a subway train, so I always leave extra time. Today, I got to the office with 30 minutes to spare. Yep, quality time with the Little Star sweater. Photos soon, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home