aswim in knits

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Busy, busy, busy!

What a busy week! To all my faithful readers (yes, all four of you!), I apologize for the lack of news this week. Here's a quick recap ....

Last weekend was the Regional Championship meet for the kids I coach. All three of our Age Group team routines qualified for Nationals in Buffalo in June, and all of our intermediate swimmers qualified for the East Zone Championships next weekend. It was also my brother-in-law's college graduation that weekend, so we didn't get home until late Sunday night.

Then, on Monday night, my parents came over and we picked up our new desk from Staples ... in the pouring rain! They stayed for dinner and two games of Quiddler, before heading out.

Tuesday afternoon, I travelled to New York for a training course for work on Wednesday. Bah. I was not impressed with the class. But, I had a great dinner with a friend from college on Tuesday night, and even squeezed in a visit to School Products before catching my train home Wednesday evening. I got back into Boston around 11:00 p.m., in the pouring rain (again).

Then, Friday afternoon we took off for Western Mass again, to see our niece in her annual Irish dance recital. On Saturday, we celebrated my father-in-law's birthday with lunch at The Fort. On Sunday, I went to Cummington where I acquired some new fibery goodness.

Photos of most of this will follow in later posts this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home