aswim in knits

Sunday, May 15, 2005

My new camera!

The nice Fed Ex guy brought me my camera on Friday morning, a day earlier than I expected! So, I was able to get a few photos of recent projects. Here is the flower washcloth that I made for my mom for mother's day (yes, I just gave it to her last night!)
DSCN0004

I made two more of these -- a navy blue one for my mother-in-law and a pale yellow one for my grandmother. No photos, so you'll have to use your imagination. All three were done in Crystal Palace Cotton Chenille (the recommended yarn). I wound it into a nice little center pull ball with the help of my ballwinder and swift husband. The cotton chenille is kind of like a ribbon yarn in that it's flat and got twisted as I worked. Has anyone else had this problem?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home