aswim in knits

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Groupies

Tonight FemiKnit Mafia, Katie and I are going to stalk see the Yarn Harlot at Willow Books in Acton. I'm not sure that I really count as a knitblogger yet, seeing as how (1) this is only my 3rd post and (2) I haven't talked about any of my projects yet and (3) I don't own a digital camera yet.*

But, I will get my book signed and hopefully knit up a few petals of my last flower washcloth while I'm there. This is the one for mom, who will be having dinner with us on saturday. Yes, we are a little late for Mother's Day, but that seems to be par for the course...

* I'm in the process of taking care of #3 -- I ordered this from here yesterday. It shipped today so I'll have it before too long!!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Danielle, it was great fun knitting with you tonight! :)

    I've added you to my blog list... so now you *must* post more!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home