aswim in knits

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

hi blog, I miss you!

Well, it's been a while since I spent some time around here. {Wipes a few cobwebs away ...}

I keep thinking of posts in my head, and then wondering how I could possibly catch up on everything I've done in the months that I've missed. Well, I guess I have to start somewhere.

So where?

Let's see ...

I taught myself how to crochet for the potholder swap!
potholder prototype?

After a four+ year hiatus, I started swimming again. And lost ten+ pounds. (Many more to go!)
365.172: go big or go home!

I knit a sock.
365.163: my socks match my walls

And made some other stuff too.
365.148: productivity

I'm up to Day 191 on my Project 365 over on Flickr, and I'm having a ball with it. Drop by if you want to see what I've been up to! I do miss blogging, though. Mainly because I miss all of you who aren't on Flickr. I read your blogs, but I also like to tell you what I've been doing :) So, I'm going to try to pop in here a bit more regularly.

Labels:

14 Comments:

  • I like flickr but I still prefer blogs. Looks like you've been busy!

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 6:36 AM  

  • Congrats on the swimming and the weight loss! I know how much this can change our overall outlook on things! Keep up the excellent work!

    The knitting is beautiful and I am so proud of you teaching yourself crochet. It comes in handy for edges in knitting too!

    Need to run by flickr again and check out the project! How's Mafia?

    By Blogger Lisa, at 7:12 AM  

  • Nice to see you back!

    By Blogger (formerly) no-blog-rachel, at 7:51 AM  

  • Huzzah for blogging! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:10 AM  

  • Nice to see you again! The knits look lovely - esp those socks and that folded green #. Enjoy the swimming again - I bet those other pounds will just pop off, since it's the best exercise ever - and soon you can do it outside (maybe?)...

    By Blogger Thea, at 8:11 AM  

  • Oh, intriguing stack of knits there!

    By Blogger Chris, at 8:54 AM  

  • Yes, please! I'm not on Flickr much.

    Way to go on the swimming and the losing 10 pounds! And the crochet! And the knits!

    By Anonymous Norma, at 10:26 AM  

  • Looks like you've been busy!
    Way to go on dropping 10 pounds!

    By Blogger Sarah, at 11:25 AM  

  • oh hai danielle's blog! I said it before and I'll say it again, that picture of you in the goggles is TOUGH. Kudos to you for getting back into the swimming.

    By Blogger lauren, at 12:18 PM  

  • Look at you go! I like flickr but I like blogs more. Don't forget to visit here more! :)

    By Anonymous tiennie, at 2:31 PM  

  • Nice summary. Love the swimming picture (congrats!) and the knitted stuff in hand. Would love to see you around more often.

    By Anonymous Laurie, at 5:20 PM  

  • Congrats on the swimming! I like that potholder. I know how to crochet, or at least I did, but I don't often do it. I'll check you out on Flickr too!

    By Anonymous Sydney, at 11:50 PM  

  • I think I've found the 10 pounds you've lost. Really.

    Congrats on learning to crochet!!

    By Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut, at 10:47 AM  

  • Oh hai! Thoz r fur me?

    I've missed your blog -- kept stopping by and seeing the same post, but today, something new! Yay!

    By Blogger Lucia, at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home