aswim in knits

Friday, February 17, 2006

screeching to a halt

Well, progress has been limited since last post. I started the hood of the Opptuna sweater, and it's about 4" long so far. I think it needs to be 8" before I stitch up the center seam. Then I'll finish the seaming, etc. I think I may finish it tonight!!


I ripped out the placket sweater from LMKG. It just wasn't working for me. And yes, I was using the corrected pattern. It seems to be that the yarn was just not meant to be made into that sweater. So, I cast on for the Cutie Patootie sweater. Meh. Not doing it for me either. I think I'm going to make a hoodie cardigan instead. Specifically, this one ...


I've made it before. It's easy. I know it will work with this yarn. I've had one of those weeks that has left me so worn out I could just cry. So, I don't need to do any futzing around with patterns right now. I just want comfort knitting.

Tonight, you'll find me in my pajamas, on the couch, Olympics on tv, with my comfort knitting. Oh, I can't wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home