aswim in knits

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Dulaan-along

I finally made it to the post office today to send off some Dulaan hats. There are 3 of them -- the two off-white ones are made of Plymouth Yukon and the black one is Encore chunky.
DSCN0204-2
I knit the white ones during the winter, but never got around to giving them away, so they were still sitting in my stash bin. They will probably fit an older child or teenager.

The black one got knit in fits and starts throughout the spring. I thought Dulaan hats would be a great stashbuster, but it turns out that they are not all that quick when they are not your first priority! This one took me well over a month, working in between other projects. You can see the black hat a bit better in this photo. It's got a 1x1 (or was it 2x2?) ribbed brim and will probably fit a medium sized child.
DSCN0202-2

In other news, I think I am going to order the Lara for the cardigan I am coveting. Two independent knitters conformed for me that they liked that choice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home