aswim in knits

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Bad blogger

So, one of the reasons I started this blog was to have a way to record my knitting projects. Yes, yes, I could get a cute little notebook and record notes and affix swatches and ball bands in it. But, every scrapbook and journal/diary I've ever created got abandoned shortly after starting it. Photo albums, those I can deal with, but a knitting journal wasn't going to happen. I thought a blog would be a great alternative. And I'm having fun with it! But, I am failing to record the important project details here. Like the mittens in the last post. So, here is what I can remember ...

Yarn: Lopi-Lite. Colors ... ? I'll have to check the ball bands
Gauge: about 20 sts/4 in. Maybe not exactly, though.
Needles: Addi turbos, magic loop technique. I seem to remember that they were a size 5, but that seems small.
Pattern: from Ann Budd's book

I swear I will try to get better at recording this stuff next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home