Just a few things today ...
1) Have you heard about PopKnits
yet? This is a new project from the very talented Steph at Gleek.net
. She's launched an online knitting magazine focused on vintage and vintage-inspired styles. Go forth, read, and design! (I'm noodling around with an idea for a baby sweater ...)
2) Want an afghan? Too lazy to knit your own? The lovely ladies at MDK
are auctioning one off. Check it out.
3) The countdown has started -- two more weeks of school for the semester, and then two summer classes, and then I'm done with my master's degree! But the next two weeks will be b.u.s.y. -- I have a big research paper to finish, and a take-home exam that I think will be more like a series of short essays. Sigh.
4) I'm knitting something I can't blog about. It is not mindless knitting. There has been frogging. All of this makes for boring blogging.
5) Therefore, I shall find some other kind of image to blog.
Hmmm .... I have a lot of things I should be doing right now. But this is how I feel instead.
Labels: grad school, navel gazing